News & Events Back
January 29, 2019
Bruce Huber chairs the Solar Finance & Investment Europe Summit 2019 and speaks on “European Electricity Market: Bankability VS Economics”.
The following were addressed:
- How is Brexit affecting our position toward Renewable Energy targets?
- European supply without MIP: winners, losers and prices
- Tier 1 vs Tier 2 : is bankability more important than economics?
- Chinese shipment updates and their strategy change from domestic to international markets
- Opportunities for Solar on the cross-border intraday European markets
- What will happen now that France is looking to reduce their nuclear output?
- Interconnectors trends: Iceland to UK and France to Spain
- Priority dispatch for RE: how is it evolving?
- How will merchant solar compete in the balancing and ancillary services market
- What are Brussels’ plans to increase scrutiny on modules? How does that affect the industry?
Agenda can be viewed here.